Sky High (Medic Remix) Sky High (Medic Remix)

Somebody call a Medic! This song has just brought a new genre to life!

I was wondering about the snare, but then one minute passed. This is one of the best tracks I've listened to on Newgrounds. This could compete with mainstream artists, in my mind.

Hehe, whatever you did to make it so addictive, I'M HOOKED! Downloaded and can't stop listening to it! You will go far, Medic!

Broken Eccentric Broken Eccentric

I like the progression on this, carl565. The tension slowly started to build up well. I didn't like the use of the offbeat beat at the 2:10 mark. It seemed too off-topic from the song.

And you are correct, Gross Beat is your friend. :)

carl565 responds:

Thanks, sir! I was wondering if I should have put the part in at 2:10 but didn't feel that a reversed cymbol would be enough to transition into a big change of the song. You are correct though, now that I listen to it, it feels a little bit too random and unneeded. Thanks again for your review.

NSP - Serious NSP - Serious

I think it's pretty complete... the section on 0:51 could use a little more ping pong/ echo. I think that you could use a little more reverb on the bass. Just a little bit, to make it sound really sweet.

Other than that, it's nice. Something that you could rap to, just lower the volume of the bassline a bit. Better than what I could think of! ^^'